Well, it seems the lovely Paula Acton nominated me for a Reader Appreciation Award. It’s very gratefully accepted. Reading blogs is as important as writing them. I’ve connected with so many great people through their blogs, and have gotten some excellent tips and advice into the bargain!
Here’s the deal. I need to tell you something I’ve been up to lately, and nominate six other blogs for the Reader Appreciation Award.
Well, the first part of that task is simple. Like Paula, I’ve been getting stuck into writing. Having released my debut novel, The Hunter Inside, on 12th May, I’m delighted to be able to say that work on my second novel, From the Sky, is going swimmingly. I’m just about to hit 20 thousand words, and have written just over 6 thousand in the last three days. I’m not at work for the rest of the week, so I plan on getting somewhere close to 30 thousand by the end of the weekend. I’m so motivated to write, and also for my work to reach people like my blog does. So far The Hunter Inside has sold almost 50 copies (7 in the US and the rest in the UK), and I would love more people to read and review it so I can hear what people think of it! I might as well mention my little offer that I have going. If you read The Hunter Inside and like it then review it on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk and email me at email@example.com with your details, you’ll qualify for a free copy of From the Sky when it’s released. For £1.91 you can get two novels!
Anyway, enough about me. Like I said, the Reader Appreciation Award is to appreciate readers, and here are six more blogs you should check out:
1. LazyLauraMaisey’s Adventures of Danda and Yaya – Laura has a hectic schedule, working and studying and writing, but she always has time to read my blog posts and comment on them. I’d be lost without her, and she’s always very funny!
2. M.S Fowle – Mel is the author of Nora’s Sun , The First Night, and The First Blood. She is not just talented, she also makes time in her day to comment on my blog posts lots! I get great feedback and great ideas from Mel, so thank you!
3. Steve Browne – Steve has a very well written blog, and is gracious enough to read my blog and give me feedback and support. People like Steve deserve awards like this!
4. JAYLT’s WriteNow – This blog is fantastic for writers! But JAYLT is a great blogger, both for reading and writing. If you’re a writer you’ll get some great tips from following the WriteNow blog, and you’ll get feedback, support and praise from Jay!
5. Tania L. Ramos New Author Publishing – Check out Tania’s trailer for her new book, Be Still. It’s seriously awesome. I am going to read that book!! Tania is someone else who makes time in her busy schedule to encourage others. I would love to be her real life friend!
6. Vee’s Poeta Officium – Vee has an excellent blog that has some really inspiring posts, tips and articles for writers. She is also a great follower to have, as she encourages others and even gives a helping hand when she can. She’s had a v. busy month (see what I did there?) and has recently posted some great content to her blog.
I thank you one and all!